This album was really fun to make. I loved the challenge of making it look good from the cover, without distorting the balance of individual pages. This time I bought the album (it was plain chipboard in the shapes of FAMILY, and you covered and bound it yourself) but now that I have seen how it works, I could make the letters myself and save some money. I'm looking forward to doing this type of album again!
This was part of Kayla's Christmas present last year, and I used the same ribbons to decorate a notebook and the basket all her goodies went in.
These are the stocking I made for us last Christmas. Our theme(s) is John Deere, Red, and Mooses. Tony wanted a John Deere stocking and I wanted red, so to blend the two I made Cadence a combination. They were fairly simple to make, and are nice and sturdy so they can hold a lot :) I went ahead and lined the front so the patchwork wouldn't unravel or catch on things, but the back is just thick felt. The names are applique.