Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Elephant Tracks - Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit

The other day someone gave me an absolutely adorable toy elephant for James. I could not resist this elephant. And so I made my very first digital scrapbooking kit. That was an adventure! Lots of tutorials later, I have a very unprofessional kit to share with you :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Here is a preview - there are a few more variations included of a few of the elements:


Here is the brag book I made for Tony and I using this kit:












You can download the kit here - let me know what you think, and please tell me any problems you encounter! Remember this is my first attempt at anything like this, so be kind please :)

I'm not sure how long I will leave this available, we will see what happens!

Terms of Use: You may add textures, shadows, etc. for your own use. Please send people to my blog to download the kit rather than sharing with them. For private use only.

No comments: