Friday, November 18, 2011

Shabby Princess Digital Scrapbooking Challenge

I absolutely love Shabby Princess scrapbooking supplies. They are the first website I found with free digital kits - I have downloaded all of them, and that is where I turn when I find myself in a rut. Their supplies are just so gorgeous!

Every month they have a 'template challenge.' It's great for beginners like me, because you get to download a free template to work with, and the winner is random, not based on your page.

This month I couldn't resist doing a page on Cadence's new sweater. Unfortunately, I couldn't choose just two photos, so I altered the template a little ;)


Here is the original template. To download it or find out more information about Shabby Princess or their challenges, just click on the picture. 

No comments: