A while back I got tired of digging through my drawer for hair stuff, so I threw it all in a basket. It helped considerably, but every time I picked up the basket for a closer look, all the stuff fell through the loose weave. So I made a liner for it. That helped even more, but my clippies always got buried underneath the scrunchies, so I had to dump all my stuff out to see it all. So, I pulled the liner out and added a ribbon, stitching it at a few strategic spots to hold it in place while still allowing barrets to slide in behind it. So far, it works great! I love it, it's pretty, and it actually keeps things where I can reach them.