Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Liner Holders

I have never been able to bring myself to use trash can liners, because I hate how the liner (or in my case, Wal-Mart bag) falls down inside the trash can anytime you throw something in there. Well, the other day, after discovering a rich love for velcro, I invented a liner holder.

It looks nice, the ribbon color matches our bathroom and everything. Not only that, but if you push on the bag, the ribbon just get tighter, instead of letting the bag fall in the trash can! Tony took one look at it and said "That's really pretty, but you're never going to untie and tie that pretty bow every time you empty the trash." I turned it around and said "Tah dah!" It velcros! So all I do is pop the bag in and velcro the ribbon shut. I've done this several times now, and it works great! I love it!

No comments: